Member Service Representative
FAIRWINDS Credit Union View profile
Welcome to FAIRWINDS Credit Union, a company that was built upon the simple philosophy of "people helping people" 65 years ago. Helping our members achieve financial freedom, helping our crewmembers grow lifelong careers here, helping our local community grow and thrive. You get the idea.
We continue to be the one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida, simply because we hire the best and most passionate talent.
We are currently seeking a Part and Full Time Member Service Representatives for our Central Florida Locations. Please visit our website and apply for your location of interest.
Provides primary member contact in receiving and processing member transactions. Communicates information about credit union products and services. Provides members with information concerning credit union policy and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains cash drawer and processes member transactions.
2. Maintains detailed record of each transaction through data input into computer and balances work on a daily basis.
3. Communicates with members to provide account and service information.
4. Assists members to resolve account differences. Refers to management as appropriate.
5. Provides account services to members.
6. Identifies fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to member/credit union.
7. Offers new products and services to both new and existing members. Cross sells credit union product and services that meet member financial needs.
8. Serves as safe deposit attendant, assists with ATM, night drop, or vault balancing as assigned.
9. Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and participate in annual BSA training.
1. Identify and refer new and existing Fairwinds’ members to other credit union products and services beneficial to their personal and/or professional financial needs.
2. Responsible for staying updated in regards to the complete line of products and services offered by Fairwinds.
3. Consistently meet or exceed sales referrals set by the management team.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED Equivalent; 1-2 years retail and/or sales experience; 1-2 years cash handling and balancing experience.
FAIRWINDS is proud to offer employees a competitive salary and benefits package including:
•Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits
•Health Savings Account
•Vacation and Holiday Pay