The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Focused on building strong customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service. The Inside Sales Representative will also be prospecting for new sales opportunities, generating leads via outbound calling and e-mail, as well as providing pricing and delivery information.
Our headquarters are located in Largo, FL. This is an on-site position.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Handle telephone inquiries related to orders/shipments, price/availability of parts, and communicate additional information as required.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Analyze and determine opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Follow-up on field visits, customer samples and drop-ship orders.
- Respond to customer questions with credibility; handle complex situations with tact and a high degree of professionalism.
- Assist Sales Team, as required, to meet company goals and objectives.
- Work well within a team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with an Electronics or Security background is a must.
- Knowledge of CRM Management (Salesforce.com) preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Ability to effectively communicate and quickly build rapport with customers.
- Ability to learn quickly to understand the product/service offered and to communicate features and benefits during sales calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, overcome objections and maintain positive energy and attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-orientated.
DITEK offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401k with company contribution, tuition reimbursement and paid time off..
DITEK is a drug-free workplace and participates in E-Verify. DITEK provides equal employment opportunities (EE0) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics