Senior Systems Engineer
Hub Consulting Solutions View profile
Data Path in Fresno, California is rapidly growing due to our unmatched customer service, the best technicians, and a team that everyone enjoys being around. Our dynamic team is comprised of former I.T. Directors, Network Engineers, Data Experts, Software Developers, and much more with room to grow! Data Path focuses on providing excellent professional technical service to our reputable clients while having a fun doing it; such as having ping pong matches in the office. We offer a unique culture and a rewarding atmosphere where we care about our team members. Data Path was recognized in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 by "Inc. Magazine" as being one of the fastest growing IT Firms in the country.
Data Path currently has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer. As a Senior Systems Engineer, this individual will be responsible for working with our team on designing complicated solutions for enterprise class customers and troubleshooting high level systems issues. This position is pivotal to the success of Data Path. Qualified candidates will have broad experience in networking product implementation and designing a variety of computer solutions that will host servers, mobile devices, user access, databases, storage devices etc. The Senior Systems Engineer evaluates and recommends a broad range of technology architecture related to networking components and management.
This role involves multiple disciplines including development of solutions driven by customer requirements, identifying components, building architectural artifacts for proposal development, writing proposals, working with other infrastructure teams to build working solutions. It requires the candidate to be able to see the big picture architecturally and also be able to deep dive into specific technical issues/details.
- Review and evaluate new technologies and third party solutions to offer to our customers
- Create a test environment and thoroughly test products prior to offering them to customers
- Work with management / sales on breaking up solutions into usable solutions for our customer base
- Developing in-depth material/training for support to utilize in supporting cloud solutions
- Creating a solution for customers and communicating with the Data Path procurement team on what is needed to ensure the solution is complete
- Implementing the solutions that you've designed
- Troubleshooting complex issues for Data Path clientele
- 7-10 years of experience in the IT industry
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer
- Certified in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Strong Layer 2 fundamentals and Layer 3 experience (BGP, OSPF, VRF). Strong understanding of VPN’s i.e., DMVPN, IPSec, GRE Tunnels, AnnyConnect & other SSL VPN
- Strong understanding of networking products; routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers and load balancers.
- Experience working on IPV4 and IPV 6 infrastructures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
- Experience in building complex end-to-end networking solutions including VoIP wireless and wired networks using multi-vendor hardware
- Experience in designing network solutions based on customer requirements sizing and estimating solutions
- Solid understanding of planning, managing, and coordinating complex technical projects
In addition to a great work environment with a professional energetic team, Data Path offers Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits, 401K, Paid Holiday & Vacation Time and a competitive salary.
If you feel you've got what it takes to fulfill this role, send your resume to Eren Flood at EFlood@MyDataPath.com with the position that you're interested in.